Priscilla is being blessed by Family Life Radio’s playing of Brandon Heath‘s song The Light in Me
Family Life Radio member Sarah is being blessed by Matthew West‘s song Mended. Here’s her story behind the song…
Evacuations are more common than you might think. Natural disasters aside, people are forced to leave their homes hundreds of time a year because of transportation & industrial accidents. Below are several things you can do now to be ready. For a full list, click here.
- Have a grab-and-go kit. Include essential supplies, such as water, food, first-aid supplies, & don’t forget about your pets (including ID collars).
- Have copies of important papers. Keep in a plastic, waterproof case. Include:
- Driver’s License
- Deed to your house
- Proof of Insurance
- Medical Records
- Social Security Cards
- Prep your yard. Maintain your trees & shrubs so diseased or weakened branches won’t fall down & damage your property.
- Know your utility shutoffs. Learn now how to safely shut off all utility services in your home.
- Protect windows. If you live in an area susceptible to hurricanes, install shutters that are rated to provide protection from windblown debris.
Plumb shares the story behind her song God Help Me.
Now playing on Family Life Radio… Micah Tyler‘s Different.
Family Life Radio Member Cindy is being ministered to by MercyMe‘s song Even If. Here’s her story behind the song…
Now playing on Family Life Radio: Love & The Outcome‘s song If I Don’t Have You. Chris and Jodi share the story behind the song…
God is using Laura Story’s song Mighty to Save to speak to Family Life Radio member, Mike’s heart.